REPORTS ON GREEN ENERGY, CLIMATE SCIENCE AND POLICY
- GLOBAL WARMING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE
- MIT Professor Richard Lindzen’s lecture slides: ‘Global Warming how to approach the science’ for the 4th International Conference on Climate Change 2010 See here
- David Henderson: The Role of Business in the Modern World IEA
- Prof. Colin Robinson: Climate Change Policy: Challenging the Activists
IEA Free PDF download
- Manipulation of the Science by Prof W.J.R.Alexander Pr. Eng.
- A critical assessment of current climate science Prof. W.J.R. Alexander Pr Eng.
- The Green Mirage report by John Constable CVITAS
- Financing the Green Deal: Carrots, sticks and the Green Investment Bank by E3G (Third Generational Environmentalism) May 2011
- The Cumulative Impact of Climate Change Policies on UK Energy Intensive Industries – Update Against New Government Policy A summary report for The Energy Intensive Users Group Prepared by Waters Wye Associates http://www.eiug.org.uk/publics/r1403w1.pdf
- Government climate-change policy confused, counter-productive and economically damaging IEA (Institute of Economic Affairs)
- Analysis of UK Wind Power Generation report March 2011, by John Muir Trust
- Hot Air: The carbon price floor in the UK by Dominic Maxwell, June 2011 IPPR, Institute for Public Policy Research
- The Really Inconvenient Truth or “It Ain’t Necessarily So” by Lord Andrew Turnbull, GWPF.
- Shale Gas Shock by Matt Ridley, GWPF (Global Warming Policy Foundation)